Coming Events* – Open to the Public – Add to Your Calendar
Note: Most of Millie’s offerings are to closed groups. Take advantage of these events to which the public is invited.
OASIS will be a main feature at the Statewide Conference of NASW-Wisconsin on October 23-24 at the Madison Marriott. I am offering a breakout session and the Keynote. This Conference is open to the public. Let your friends in Illinois/Minnesota/Madison know about it. Or fly out yourself: I’d love an assistant!
Navigating the Winds of Change Madison Marriott West, Middleton, WI
Monday, October 23 Millie offers: Take 1st Class Care of Your Clients–and of You!
Tuesday, October 24 Millie presents Keynote: How to Stay Sane in a Crazy World – Give Yourself an Oasis!
This Wisconsin Statewide Conference is open to the public. For more information and to sign up click here.
Steve Karp, the Exec Director of NASW-CT & our good buddy, invited me to be on this important panel that is open to the public. Vital details are on the attached flyer.
Friday, October 27 6-8 PM Southern CT State University Engleman B (wing), Rm 121
Town Hall Meeting – In these tough times, how to empower ourselves & our clients?
Panelists include: Ted Doolittle, Millie Grenough, Elizabeth Keenan, Pat Carl-Stannard
Fee: $10 (NASW members) $20 (non-members) – includes light refreshments Students free 2 CECs
Become an Authorized OASIS Trainer
To receive more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more here.
Coaches, HR Personnel, Educators, 1st-Responders, Clinicians, Managers & More!
- Two Full Days of Training
- Two One-Hour Virtual Trainings
- Take-Home Materials & Exercises
- Ongoing Coaching with Certified Oasis Trainers
- A New Life!
- Tools for Yourself & to Share with Others
- Membership in Worldwide Oasis Community
- Authorized Oasis Facilitator Certificate
- *CECs & Partial Scholarships available for Select Groups
The Women Business Owners Association (WBOA) invited Millie to present at their annual meeting held in Massachusetts “Women Leaders Need Extreme Self-Care: Give Yourself an OASIS in the Overwhelm!” Looking for calm in the chaos? Want to move from agita to ease? Learn how to re-wire your own brain! Dive into easy-to-do, powerful 60-second Strategies that will help you become more focused, more effective, healthier, and happier. P.S. Think you’re hopeless? Not so. Old dogs can learn new tricks!
Millie presented How to Deal with Difficult People and Kindle Your Fire: Power Your Passion! for 200 people at the Annual Conference of the Connecticut Food Bank, Four Point Sheraton, Meriden, CT.
Middlesex Hospital Hospice & Palliative Care in Middletown, CT invited Millie to present OASIS What Does it Mean to You? Team Building/Stress Management – at the St. Clements Castle, Portland, CT.
- Click here to watch Millie’s interview with WTNH-TV Good Morning Connecticut: She talks about her new book Roadmap to Success
- Mary Jones of the Mary Jones Talk Show interviewed Millie … Stressed Before the Holidays? Change Your Brain! Click here to listen in.
- Release of two new books: OASIS in the Overwhelm 2nd Edition and Roadmap to Success. Watch for booksignings and discussions.
Millie presented OASIS in the Overwhelm: 60-second Strategies to upgrade your Life/Work Balance and a special two-hour workshop addressing ethics and self-care for the NASW Idaho Chapter in February.