Coming Events* – Open to the Public – Add to Your Calendar
Note: Most of Millie’s offerings are to closed groups. Take advantage of these events to which the public is invited.
Welcome Fresh Life This Spring
A Day Retreat with Millie Grenough
Sunday, March 19, 2017, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Copper Beech Institute, West Hartford, CT
IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners.
Come for a day of refreshing rejuvenation to begin this spring season. Shed worry, delight in what is —now. Enjoy the opportunity to experience different forms of mindfulness to welcome more light into your life, and greater appreciation of your body and your spirit. We invite you to wear comfortable clothes. Lunch is included.We will spend our time in:
- Quiet meditation, both sitting and walking
- Body/mind awareness and relaxation
- Journaling and storytelling
Tuition is $125 and includes lunch. Register here.
The Women Business Owners Association (WBOA) invited Millie to present at their annual meeting held in Massachusetts “Women Leaders Need Extreme Self-Care: Give Yourself an OASIS in the Overwhelm!” Looking for calm in the chaos? Want to move from agita to ease? Learn how to re-wire your own brain! Dive into easy-to-do, powerful 60-second Strategies that will help you become more focused, more effective, healthier, and happier. P.S. Think you’re hopeless? Not so. Old dogs can learn new tricks!
Millie presented How to Deal with Difficult People and Kindle Your Fire: Power Your Passion! for 200 people at the Annual Conference of the Connecticut Food Bank, Four Point Sheraton, Meriden, CT.
Middlesex Hospital Hospice & Palliative Care in Middletown, CT invited Millie to present OASIS What Does it Mean to You? Team Building/Stress Management – at the St. Clements Castle, Portland, CT.
- Click here to watch Millie’s interview with WTNH-TV Good Morning Connecticut: She talks about her new book Roadmap to Success
- Mary Jones of the Mary Jones Talk Show interviewed Millie … Stressed Before the Holidays? Change Your Brain! Click here to listen in.
- Release of two new books: OASIS in the Overwhelm 2nd Edition and Roadmap to Success. Watch for booksignings and discussions.
Millie presented OASIS in the Overwhelm: 60-second Strategies to upgrade your Life/Work Balance and a special two-hour workshop addressing ethics and self-care for the NASW Idaho Chapter in February.