Coming Events* – Open to the Public – Add to Your Calendar
Note: Most of Millie’s offerings are to closed groups. Take advantage of these events to which the public is invited.
Become an Authorized OASIS Facilitator
2017, Dates TBA, To receive more information and to become an Applicant, email@example.com
Coaches, HR Personnel, Educators, 1st-Responders, Clinicians, Managers & More!
- Two Full Days of Training
- Two One-Hour TeleConferences
- Take-Home Materials & Exercises
- Ongoing Coaching with Certified Oasis Trainers
- A New Life!
- Tools for Yourself & to Share with Others
- Membership in Worldwide Oasis Community
- Authorized Oasis Facilitator Certificate
- *CECs & Partial Scholarships available for Select Groups
The Women Business Owners Association (WBOA) invited Millie to present at their annual meeting held in Massachusetts “Women Leaders Need Extreme Self-Care: Give Yourself an OASIS in the Overwhelm!” Looking for calm in the chaos? Want to move from agita to ease? Learn how to re-wire your own brain! Dive into easy-to-do, powerful 60-second Strategies that will help you become more focused, more effective, healthier, and happier. P.S. Think you’re hopeless? Not so. Old dogs can learn new tricks!
Millie presented How to Deal with Difficult People and Kindle Your Fire: Power Your Passion! for 200 people at the Annual Conference of the Connecticut Food Bank, Four Point Sheraton, Meriden, CT.
Middlesex Hospital Hospice & Palliative Care in Middletown, CT invited Millie to present OASIS What Does it Mean to You? Team Building/Stress Management – at the St. Clements Castle, Portland, CT.
- Click here to watch Millie’s interview with WTNH-TV Good Morning Connecticut: She talks about her new book Roadmap to Success
- Mary Jones of the Mary Jones Talk Show interviewed Millie … Stressed Before the Holidays? Change Your Brain! Click here to listen in.
- Release of two new books: OASIS in the Overwhelm 2nd Edition and Roadmap to Success. Watch for booksignings and discussions.
Millie presented OASIS in the Overwhelm: 60-second Strategies to upgrade your Life/Work Balance and a special two-hour workshop addressing ethics and self-care for the NASW Idaho Chapter in February.